and I don't even know
how to comprehend
the "what" we have between us;
I tiptoe cautiously
around this inkling
in fear that I may
awaken thoughts
that will jump a neurone
and race towards a pathway
that will lead to an action
that will lead to a possibility
that neither of us
are entirely sure
we want to step into
I have my creeping notions
that we are Janusing one
another on the "what"
that stands between us;
how to comprehend
the "what" we have between us;
I tiptoe cautiously
around this inkling
in fear that I may
awaken thoughts
that will jump a neurone
and race towards a pathway
that will lead to an action
that will lead to a possibility
that neither of us
are entirely sure
we want to step into
I have my creeping notions
that we are Janusing one
another on the "what"
that stands between us;
No comments:
Post a Comment